The PAOCFC football sub committee has decided to put in place a selection structure/criteria. It is very basic structure that will be adhered to from today.
Please do not hesitate to contact Geoff Prest or me if you have any questions.
PAOCFC Football Sub Committee.
• If subs aren’t paid or if a payment plan isn’t in place the player will only be selected at the discretion of the football committee.
• The football committee does reserve the right to approve the selection of a player in any team with the approval of that teams coach.
• A rotation policy will be adopted where there are excess players training and/or available.
A, B and C grade
• At least one session a week, if this is not possible the player MUST advise the relevant coach or Jim Parkinson. All contact numbers are listed below.
• If a player doesn’t train without legitimate reason he will be selected in a lower grade or depending on numbers not at all.
Following that the A, B and C grade teams will be selected on merit and performance.
• Preference will be given to those lads that are training.
• A core group of players are available for selection in the E grade only. This core group will be approved by the football committee.
The relevant contact numbers are listed below
Tom Martin 0402 819 022
Matt Jackman 0407 600 788
Russell Brealey 0408 200 780
Antony Brabham (Jack) 0412 839 738
David Marsh 0418 846 457
Geoff Prest 0437 449 840
James Parkinson 0403 586 520