The Prince Alfred OC Football Club is currently taking advice from The Adelaide Footy League and relevant authorities on Covid-19. The health and safety of players, support staff and supporters is our number 1 priority and we will continue to provide updates via social media, website and email to the community.
With regards to general practice around the football club please note the following:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol‐based hand sanitiser
- Wash or sanitise your hands before eating
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick
- Stay home and seek medical treatment when you are sick
- Cover your mouth to cough or sneeze
Until advised otherwise, players are asked to bring their own water bottles to training and games.
Please find below link to advice on infectious diseases from Adelaide Footy League.